I hope you're not checking for completed pictures of Jonas' room. One of my greatest faults is having too much going on at once and not finishing something I started. I have worked on his bedspread today, but it's just not coming together very quickly. So, I took a break and worked on these instead! I needed something small to start and finish all in one sitting! I've wanted to make these for a long time, but never could get to them. They were so easy and I don't know why I put off this project for so long (no that #3 is almost walking!). I found the pattern here. The instructions were easy to follow (even for an ameteur like me). I thought the casing was confusing so I didn't even use one. Instead I put the elastic right through the top part of the back of the shoe. Don't look very close. I was too lazy to change my thread to a color that would match. These were just test. I hope to make many more. (oh the possibilities!) Kate has been wearing these shoes around the house for hours and they haven't come off. Robeez has noth'n on me!
sorry... I just deleted the picture that was here. I don't know how to add it now. Blogger is really not that easy to use! I'll have to post a pic separately above.