Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Soft soled baby shoes

I hope you're not checking for completed pictures of Jonas' room. One of my greatest faults is having too much going on at once and not finishing something I started. I have worked on his bedspread today, but it's just not coming together very quickly. So, I took a break and worked on these instead! I needed something small to start and finish all in one sitting! I've wanted to make these for a long time, but never could get to them. They were so easy and I don't know why I put off this project for so long (no that #3 is almost walking!). I found the pattern here. The instructions were easy to follow (even for an ameteur like me). I thought the casing was confusing so I didn't even use one. Instead I put the elastic right through the top part of the back of the shoe. Don't look very close. I was too lazy to change my thread to a color that would match. These were just test. I hope to make many more. (oh the possibilities!) Kate has been wearing these shoes around the house for hours and they haven't come off. Robeez has noth'n on me!



sorry... I just deleted the picture that was here. I don't know how to add it now. Blogger is really not that easy to use! I'll have to post a pic separately above.

1 comment:

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

Hi Beth
Go to edit and from there repost your pic, it will come out on the top of your post, click and drag it to the place you want it or just leave it on top of what you wrote. Hope I said that right. Took me forever to figure it out.
Love,
Pam